- Utilising social media, job boards, and ongoing University Partnerships to build a talent pipeline of 2nd and 3rd year undergrads to recent grads and deliver the Sparta Academy proposition
- To pre-screen applicants over the phone, and make invites to the weekly Assessment Days as appropriate. Assessment Days take place in both Richmond and Birmingham (with more locations planned in the future!)
- To help run the Assessment Days and identify and onboard the best talent with the right technical and interpersonal attributes
- Assist your Talent Team colleagues in attending national graduate fairs, hosting industry meet-ups, and delivering university presentations
- Help to build relationships with current and new university partners, become a key point of contact and learn about what they need. Meet with them, introduce yourself and build a working relationship with them
- Ensure all data is on the Bullhorn CRM system and assist the Operations Team to build robust metrics, and constantly evaluate the success of our Programmes.
- Utilising available marketing and social media platforms to build brand presence
- Attend industry conferences and ‘Meet Up’ groups