Senior Consultant Engagement Advisor (Maternity Cover)01/03/2021
LOCATION: 125 LONDON WALL, LONDON, EC2Y 5AS
SALARY: NEGOTIABLE DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
WHO ARE WE?
Sparta Global’s mission is to build and sustain future talent pipelines for our clients, providing access to exceptional and diverse business and technology talent.
Predominantly an early-careers and graduate employer, Sparta Global gives individuals with a passion for technology access to free training in areas such as; Software Development, DevOps, Testing, Data and Business Analysis. We equip our Spartans with the exceptional collaborative and analytic skills they need to power short and long-term digital projects, connecting organisations with a diverse pool of technology talent that has the knowledge to take advantage of emerging technology trends.
In October 2020, Sparta Global announced Inflexion Private Equity Partners as their new majority investor. The partnership will enable the company to meet its growth ambitions and build on opportunities to expand its client base in the UK and international markets.
Key to our success and there to support our ambitious growth plans is the Consultant Engagement function. The team is headed up by the Senior Consultant Engagement Advisor and supported by the Consultant Engagement Coordinators.
As a Senior Consultant Engagement Advisor, you will work closely with senior team members to provide professional development support and pastoral care to Sparta Global consultants on all client sites. You act as the first point of contact for all your designated client-account consultants (Spartans), holding primary responsibility for ensuring their well-being and engagement within customer projects. As part of the Engagement Team KPIs we also conduct their probationary and performance reviews throughout their two-year fixed term contracts. RM & Engagement function together ensure support to our Spartans from Day one through to completion of their journey with Sparta Global.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of RM and Engagement.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The roles and responsibilities of the Job Holder are:
- Acting as final escalation point for Engagement Team members, for any high-level or complex Spartan queries across all accounts.
- Line managing two Consultant Engagement Coordinators, providing support and guidance and hosting performance reviews and appraisals as required.
- Crafting, overseeing and managing implementation of new Spartan initiatives.
- Providing strategic recommendations on key Consultant Engagement Team processes required to embed Sparta's culture and values.
- Presenting at the Academy, as and when required, regarding Engagement Team function.
- Overseeing all Spartan Consultant salary increases. This will be informed by Performance appraisals and line-manager feedback and justified accordingly.
- Working with RM in conducting Consultant Week 1 Onboarding,
- Conducting and overseeing the frequency and quality of Probationary Reviews, 12 month Appraisals, and touchpoints, as well as ensuring team member write-ups are to an excellent standard. Providing on-going guidance to the team around improvements.
- Attending Sparta Consultant and Client events and networking to build relationships and raise visibility of Team.
- Overseeing complex or high-level conduct and/or performance issues, collaborating with HR re: legal compliance and best practice.
- Implementing and devising recovery plans for Spartans onsite to ensure prevention or intervention in circumstances of unhappiness, poor mental health, disengagement, and underperformance. Collaborate and partner with clients when necessary.
- Leading on-site meetings with Consultant's client line-managers and senior stakeholders as and when required.
- Overseeing all Spartan Assisted Development requests. Working closely with internal teams to ensure appropriate Learning and Development support is put in place when needed.
- Overseeing Spartan monthly and yearly awards.
- Overseeing relevant databases, ensuring all information is accurate and in line with Data Protection Regulations.
- Working closely with Salesforce team to ensure timely transition to Salesforce. Regularly reviewing Engagement Team data capture to ensure correct data is available for other depts.
- Providing recommendations for Quarterly Service Reviews and overseeing Engagement Team’s preparation of metrics and reporting.
- Working closely with Resource Management, Sales and Client Services to ensure all Spartan information and updates are shared appropriately from a commercial standing.
- Defining, communicating and overseeing KPIs for the team.
- Ensuring team demonstration of Sparta values in their day-to-day performance and conduct.
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more, contact our Head of RM and Engagement Emer Slevin-Coleman at email@example.com.